Sunday, May 23, 2010

Consuelo freaks out and Bridget loses her cool

There are no words for the way Consuelo freaked out, I'm not sure we even understand why it happened. We were being ever so quiet and emailing/facebooking before dinner and all of a sudden she came in and tried to tell us to come eat dinner (we think?) The best part was the only one who can understand her and speak spanish is Maggie. Maggie was sick and asleep in bed, Ali Bridget and I just looked at her when she came in because we didn't have a clue what was going on. She repeatedly reamed us out for 5 minutes until Bridget couldn't take it anymore and started flipping out (in english). My favorite part of the entire freak out confusion was Bridget within 2 minutes, "fuck this, i don't give a shit about you. you're being a bitch and I don't even know what you're saying." Bridget proceeded to not speak the entire night to her, this followed into this morning. We woke up at one in the afternoon and Consuelo walks into the kitchen dressed all nicely and made us all feel grosser than ever. We are now going to the beach, I hope the guy who made out with my cheek is there so I can look at his disgusting plaque infested teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment