Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 6- Hiding food y Consuelo lets 'er rip

First of all, we had to lie to the big C about what we did today so she wouldn't make us food. We told her we had to go to the museum with our group(true, the group did go to the museum after chinese food) but instead we went to the beach. I should probably mention it was a nude beach. Usually I'd be super immature but I'd say I handled myself ever so nicely and fell asleep in the sun. Before we left Consuelo told me I couldn't go out in public without a sweater (it's about 80 degrees or more)....so maggie lied for me since I didn't have a clue what was going on. We got back from the beach and dinner was made: who ever thought you could f up soup so much? Raw chicken and eggs with some white stuff( we were too scared to ask) ...Bridget loaded up the butter container and hid it in the closet. Consuelo already thinks i'm anorexic so I just told her I didn't like it. Ali did the same. She was very upset and grabbed out bowls with some force. I think my first meal at home will be filled with many,many tears of joy. Chipotle is always on my mind, including in my dreams. Fun fact: Consuelo has gas problems and anytime she leaves the room we're blessed with the fun noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment